e-Mark Plus Fiber High Speed Laser Coding by Matthews
Matthews laser coding systems provide many interface options for connecting to remote devices such as PLCs, packaging equipment, and material handling equipment.
The Matthews e-SolarMark+ Fiber laser coding system is designed to provide contrasting marks onto a variety of metals and plastics, including HDPE, OPP film, ABS, stainless steel, brass and titanium. Suitable for a variety of industries, the fiber laser is ideal for food and beverage, pharmaceutical, automotive, and building applications.
Matthews laser coding systems provide many interface options to connect to remote devices such as PLC’s, packaging equipment, and material handling equipment. Our lasers have the greatest focal distance, allowing the laser to be mounted farther away from production lines. There are two control interface models (network or 15” color touch screen) and Matthews provides free message design software with every laser system purchased.
- High-speed, vector quality coding of metalized materials
- Optional pulse mode performance
- Elimination of solvent and ink consumables
- Red laser pointer for marking position preview
- Product detector and shaft encoder
- Fumes/dust extractor (with active carbon and HEPA filter)
- Multiple user interface options (network, touch screen)
- Optional Air Cooling
- Dynamic Focus Module
- Custom and standard enclosures