VIApack Printing System by Matthews
A complete and easy-to-install solution in the form of a KIT consisting of a ready-to-use controller, head, mounting column and photocell.
VIApack is a complete and affordable thermal inkjet printing system for industrial and packaging marking applications, such as batch codes, date codes, fixed and variable texts, graphics and barcodes. This simple system includes everything you need to be up and printing in minutes: the powerful universal print controller MPERIA®, a thermal inkjet printhead, power supply, photocell, Ethernet cable and mounting hardware. In addition to VIApack hardware, bulk ink hardware packages are available.
- Up to 1/2 “print height (12.7mm)
- High resolution printing (600 x 600 dpi) at over 196 ft / min (59.74 m / min)
- High speed printing (600 x 75 dpi) at 1,660 ft / min (488 m / min)
- Cartridge technology – quick changes, maintenance free
- Ink options for porous and non-porous inks, including water, alcohol and MEK based inks
- Easy to install package included with controller, printhead, mount and photocell all in one, ready to print on any substrate
- TrueType fonts with unique ink-saving print density and object color settings
- Online ink usage and cost per brand calculator
- Static and dynamic text fields
- User-editable variable fields
- Customizable data and time codes
- Customizable batch and sequential counters